What Rikodeine is used for
This medicine is used to give temporary relief of an unproductive and dry cough, which will not go away.
It belongs to a group of medicines called cough suppressants.
Rikodeine has been recommended for your use only.
Do not give it to anyone else even if you think their condition is the same as yours. Your doctor may have recommended Rikodeine for another purpose. tko carts
Before you start to take Rikodeine:
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- are allergic to foods, dyes, preservatives or any other medicines
- have any of the following conditions:
– kidney or liver disease
– impaired function of the adrenal or thyroid gland
– asthma, emphysema or any breathing problems
– increased prostate size
– narrowing of urinary tract
– biliary tract disease or inflammation of the pancreas
– a condition associated with fits or convulsions
– muscle disorders – serious muscle weakness
– inflammatory or obstructive bowel disorders
– low blood pressure
- have had a head injury or increased pressure in the head
- regularly drink large amounts of alcohol
- are pregnant or breast feeding or intend to become pregnant or breastfeed.
Your doctor or pharmacist will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using Rikodeine during pregnancy.